Tuesday, June 9, 2009

T-1: A tough night last night

My brain locked on my lover’s latest fantasy and was so active I couldn’t sleep.  The plan is working.  I got perhaps 3 hours total!  The “fix” would have been to masturbate, but I managed to skip that.

It was a busy day at work and I was doing all I could to stay awake, so no conscious working on my “plan”.  But I did lust after nearly every woman in sight.  I wish I could say I was caught staring, but more likely if I looked at someone that long it was because I had fallen asleep with my eyes open.  Although they might have been in my dreams….

Tonight I will continue with the program.  There is a book I’m reading, and although it isn’t really my style it perfectly fits the bill right now by feeding my vivid imagination.  A vivid imagination is a fantastic sexual tool!

Anyway, the feelings of sexual frustration are building greatly.  With a bit under 24 hours to go I expect I’ll barely be able to contain myself when I see my lover.  What kind of encounter will it be?  It certainly won’t be that of teenage lovers, even if I’m trying to invoke that style of internal energy.  Hmmm….I may just have to “claim” her.

No comments: